Monday, May 18, 2009

Hanky & Panky Story: Shh

Alright ... so yea let's get back to that story of the Alien species that is so uberly infamous.

Maybe it's my fault and I am to blamed for if I didn't talk to you, you could say that if I really did not. In the first place, I don't think I am to blamed for even if I did not take the initiative. What's more what if I did?

Now ... accused me for not talking to you when in fact I clearly did? Guess what ... I, from that day onwards, did as being said. Since ... you wanna say that I don't talk to you when in fact, I tried my level best to saviour it, you never appreciated one bit. Do you know I really .. really and I meant REALLY hate people accusing me? Especially on something I tried but in the end of the day, what I got in returned is so frustrating? Well, I shall make your dreams come true, I will endeavour and I shall guarantee that your hopes will not go crumbling down. Yea man ;)

You got me so irritated with you. You might appear to be oh-so-innocent, but to me .. you are filled with evil spirit in within. It's beyond what we know. She told you the reasons, and you go around asking and telling people, heh. You are just one very weird creature.

You should take this as a freedom to live. Cutting all ties with us means you may do whatever you want, and we will not say anything about you guys, isn't that good? As you have said, I do not talk to you. Presently, that's exactly what's happening. What should I do? When I talk, I'm wrong, when I don't I am to blame too. Even if I do, I am accountable for your accusations. Whichever it is, being the good one doesn't mean being the best for my sake. Since that you apprehend it to me, I will do as being said. From then on, I stopped all contacts with you, even if I talk to you I am accused of not, so I might as well I don't.

You can say ... whatever and whichever ... I am willing to take all charges into my account, no problem I am happy doing just that, as always :)

No comments: