Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Langkawi Trip Day 3 : Sunset

Hello! To all humans out there, and HAHA ... my Langkawi trip is not over yet. I promise I will TRY to be hardworking. Keyword, try. Hehe.

So yeh after we finished our 2 mugs of beer ... we headed back to our guest house and guess what ... we took a stroll along the beach, and man I tell you, the moment we saw the scenery, we fell in love straight away. No, we didn't fall in love with each other again, haha, we fell in love with the scenery lolz. Just in case, so to fyi those who is not thinking straight :D

These are the few pictures that I compiled out of the oh-so-many pictures. I can't be uploading ALL of them here. If there is a need to see ALL, either go there yourself to enjoy and witness it, OR .. sigh where else to go to the most updated place of all time if it's not Facebook? haha. Omg, I just love it so much. It was the perfect time we reached back there, it was also the last day we could witness some sunset-ing kinda thing. It was really awesome, it was just BEAUTY, the sun was so sexy.

Everyone started leaving, and we still continued on. We could not resist it, it was just like paradise. Seriously. We only left when the sky was in complete darkness, and we actually intended to go to the beach, again, even after night falls, just like those 2 nights, we spent on the beach in the night, rather than on the bed which we already paid for. I know ... we spent the money to put our stuff instead haha. Well ... how I wish I could sit by my window and see the sunset from my room whenever I want to. That will be the day .. unfortunately.

5 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

sp, tonight on! :D

kyels said...

Hehehe. If you did not clarify about falling in love with the scenery, I would have ask you that particular question.

:P

The Pondering Introvert said...

That is why .. I better do it, before getting asked haha. Anyways, as I said, all along I am straight k =.=

tIcKLeMe said...

sudah mengubati kerinduan! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL ,,,,,