Sunday, May 24, 2009

One Year Ago ...

I have been seeing you on FB lately, trying to be friends again with people you used to be friends with. I never thought my fate would have come, until yesterday.

You made such big hoo-ha, being over-reacting in everything, yes and cried cried cried, pretended innocent, and you made such a big chaos. But, guess what? Nobody cares and people only knew you only as the drama queen and nothing else. You know what? It doesn't matter anymore because you are out of each and everyone of our lives.

Seriously, this is just a friendly advise to stop trying too hard. You came with a beautiful hi to me. But, I don't see you as someone I could talk to anymore. You were my past, remember, it's history. So whatever you have done, is not something I can just close my eyes and forget about it the next day. I was never like that. I don't forget things that easily. I remember every single details. Yes, and when it is related to the trust issue, I am very particular.

You were not the first person who came to play with people's feelings, and that is why when it reaches you, I have come through quite a number who played with trust, my trust to be exact, and that is the reason, I am not a forgiving person anymore.

One year ago, for what you did, I do not see any future between us. It's GAME OVER. Friends is something far of reach. I don't see a point of mentioning or remembering you. Yeah, I don't forget you don't worry, how can I forget a very special dramatic species, just like your goodself. I couldn't possibly do that. It's a shame if I ever do that. Why did you message me for? To say hi, and try to mend things? Don't waste your time. Obviously I am doing very good, because you are not around. Right, so after what you had done, those question marks then came to me thereafter, I was left clueless and puzzled with your actions. But, I accepted it with wide hands. I swore that, I will not call you as a friend anymore, because you do not deserve even one second of my lifetime. I did a mistake once, but never again. Let me share with you, the day that I knew it, my heart turned cold and numb, and needless to say, inhumane. I became someone you do not know anymore. The soft and gentle person you knew had shyed away, instantly.

Now, you are telling me you had not done anything, even one bit? You mean, you don't feel guilty at all? Judging from your sentence "I'm sorry if I have done anything to make you angry, which I don't think I ever done that" Well, that shows how you treat people you call as friends eh. Now, you are trying to confuse me, after one year. I don't fall for that trap. As I said, when it comes to you, when it is related to you, I am someone even unknown to myself. I am not scary, I am not freaky, I am just numb. You came trying to talk to me in a nice way, but I am sorry, what's done is done, and certain things cannot be undone. You were right in somethings you said "you were my friend" that's right, it's the word WERE, and you never treasured it, though at that time, you kept on emphasizing you do. I might sound very mean to you, but ... I am considered REALLY nice for replying you.

Stop putting a mask in front. I don't see any goodness in you anymore. Whichever it is, you can do whatever you wanna do, but just don't step into my area, my territory. Anyhows, you are not important, so do whichever you need to do. But, well I think I expected too much from you. You never know what is right and wrong to begin with. I am not saying I am the best and I am good, I never. But, for sacrificing my day off just to send you to clinic from my house to your house, stuck in the congestion, and I was running rather late for my date, ah .. sending you home now and then, this is how I got it in return? Thanks a lot. Remember that whore, what goes around comes around. You might not get it now, but for sure, one fine day, it's your turn to be down. Tell you what? Looks like the past year, your life has been nothing but downhill. Congratulations! Nobody will ever pity you, nobody will ever care about you ... especially people from here.

Wake up, give two tight slaps for yourself ... start afresh again. We can never be friends, ever, but you can start anew and things will be better. Your life will be better. But I guess, you were never that kinda person who uses brain to think. You use your ass. Oh .. I am so so sorry, I really do apologize on that. :) Anyhoo ... we are done. Please do not disturb my life, or my friends alright, coz we are not meant to be. I don't blame you, obviously not, how could I blame someone, a weird creature. You were never bad to me! You were SO nice to me, just that I could not see that. SORRY.

But ... no matter how nice, I don't wanna see, meet or bump into you, ever again. BYE.

5 comments:

y.u.w.e.n said...

wooooooof, "oh gei"?? it was your lucky day, remember to buy 4 ekor!

doesn't she sounds familiar to someone around us now?? hmmmmmmm.

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeahh it's ou keh. YESHHHH ... extremely familiar. HAHA but i dont buy ekor wor, wanna buy also dunno how to buy, and if know how to buy also dunno what number to buy LOL my prisoner number issit hehe

The Pondering Introvert said...

dont you have a life? Ah .. you wanna say you are the same as the subject I blogged about? Alright, got it :)

tIcKLeMe said...

oh it's oh kei is it. thought who. :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha yea ... eh u also know bout it :o