Saturday, May 23, 2009

Langkawi Trip Day 3 : Wine

This is the last one for Day 3 ...

So ... we initially wanted to sleep at the beach, once again and seriously, we never really slept on the bed. We got back to the room, rest a little while, changed and back to the beach. But, guess what? Something caught our attention in the room that we didn't wanna go anymore. It's the program on telly. Final Destination .. people .. watch out.

Alright I know .. for the holidays we go to, this movie has been repeating itself haha, I have no idea why. The air cond was cold, the clothes were so comfy, the program was captivating, companion was perfect, and what's next? Well, some alcohol to go with it will be the ultimate one.

Right, so we turned that on, laid back and watched profusely, at the mean time, we got the wine from the store. So, we drank.

Okay don't laugh at my hair, I know it's farney .. just don't

Dede's turn ... woah from how I see now, I want to drink too .. judging from how she drank haha

It's Sauvignon Blanc .. obviously a white wine haha ... from Australia

So closing this post, 3 nights we drank without fail. We survived by drinking, and not by food. It makes us very happy people, without worries, without fear. Okay minus the last one, that sounds a tat wrong, and that's dangerous haha. Conclusion, we enjoyed there, but it's not done ... I have Day 4 waiting in queue to be blogged. But, I will try to finish it by next week, before I go for my 2 days off haha .. wah .. sounded like 2 weeks, but it's only 2 days

4 comments:

y.u.w.e.n said...

haha. you looked really like a guy from that pic, no offense :) but, seriously, farnee.

The Pondering Introvert said...

I know, that's why I said don't laugh, just a reminder .. =.= but .. but ... dot dot

Jason Lioh said...

Ganas, straight from the bottle.

So, your new nick now is Quah. :|

The Pondering Introvert said...

Straight from bottle baru ada omph .. haha

hahaha .. well, I inherited Quah from my dad, and that makes it my family name .. LOL