Saturday, July 4, 2009

Genting Highland

I went to Genting quite awhile ago, somewhere after CNY to April.

Anyways, here are the pictures.

From the hotel, omg the mist

It makes me miss Winter more

As always, the two of us, and we were happy being like that, rather than with unknown people and we are unknown to them either :D

My friend, named Energizer hehe

I was an outcast there, I wan a transparent and invincible hehe and I loved it :D

But now, she's the one replaced my role earlier, who is the she? someone only I know

I tried to exclude the ones supposed to be excluded. I already tried my level best, and these pictures are the least visible ones ... ;)

2 comments:

y.u.w.e.n said...

dede, no wonder in that particular picture..you looked so moody and sad. HAHA, coz you were outcasted. LOL

The Pondering Introvert said...

yea la .. see looked away some mroe .. hahaa really outcast la =p