Sunday, July 5, 2009

Swine Club - Scheisse Swine

This is what I call as ...

Scheisse Swine ...

I could not take a normal pig to be shown here because they are all too cute. But even this I am pretty sure it is 1 million times better looking than the subject.
So anyways, it has been a few months now that I am trying not to say anything anymore, but then again, how on Earth knows he has this very gigantic mouth or whatsoever, he wants to show he is popular or something, he just have to keep coming down. Well, even you come down, people don't show enthusiasm, sorry. Please do not follow what I did before, and nobody cares even if you're there because you know what, you are so unimportant people don't take notice even if you're not here. That proves whether you are here or you're not, people just could not be bothered.
Please do yourself something good, and to me, please keep yourself out of my sight. Is that so difficult? Just face the fact, people don't care about you, who calls up to look for you other than your beloved? NONE. Alright, you got that whole meaning? Just accept that fact, nobody cares, and nobody bothers, so please stop coming down and show your pathetic face and please don't try too hard to ensure people likes you, because they only treat you as a working colleague, nothing goes beyond work. So please face it and get out of my sight. The more I look at you, the more retarded, the worse you are, and the more shitty you look. How I perceive you is really beyond your imagination. My god, please go back to where you belong, the son of a richman. You belong there, not here. If you cannot withstand this, just resign, why do you wanna torture yourself, and the few of us. Just resign and we will definitely celebrate that for you :D Keyword, for, not with.
You belong to the richman's world not the average working class people. When do you wanna go? When do you wanna leave? I am eagerly waiting for that day to come. I will be the first to celebrate. Being short, being unhandsome, being retarded, being a loser, a jerk and a bastard is really very bad enough. Even being fat is a crime. Whatever you are is just a crime, it is an offense to the human race altogether, because, it's you. And you proved yourself to be the ultimate member of the swine club :D

Out of sight, out of bitterness :)

4 comments:

§pinzer said...

scary T_T

The Pondering Introvert said...

this is like the mildest and u said it's scary ...

§pinzer said...

could be me ma. I dowan >_<

The Pondering Introvert said...

siapa termakan cili dia la terasa pedas. If you terasa, that means ... you must have done something or else however it is, you will not feel so k