Monday, August 3, 2009

Someone from the past

Life's indeed ironic. You told me once to becareful of Mr H. Mr H had done absolutely nothing to you but I have no idea why were you so against him back then. You never showed but you kept on asking why was he messaging me randomly and etc. At least, he followed me by driving behind my car, to ensure that I was safe. I never asked him to though. Where were you then? Nowhere to be seen.

Then, you told me he was not as simple as he looks. But I tell you that the one I should be alert, the one I should be aware of is you, and not him. How ironic. When I was in danger, he was the one coming to me. He was the one who came coming for me, and I know he is the one whom I can trust and not you, whom I can rely on, and not you. How funny, have you ever wondered?

I feel much more comfortable with him around. He was the one entertaining me, and not you. Yes, he might be quite random at times, by calling people, messaging people and all, but ... you are much worse than that, you are beyond randomness. I feel unsafe with your presence.

Months after, I felt I do not know you anymore. Well, first of all, I should really ask, who are you. I don't even know. You are something of the past. I feel the blissfulness without you surrounding me. I feel the ultimate happiness without your presence. Guess what? Everyone's doing well, without you. Well, karma happens.

How funny life is. The one who supposed to be dangerous turn out to be the nice one, and the one supposed to be the good one, happened to be the dangerous one. Only dangerous jerks fight in clubs. Sad .. man .. sad ... that person is you. You can't even control your own feelings and start fighting. What does it prove? That you are just an unworthy person who do not deserve anything from any of us =) Don't you feel that we are very well off composed and everything is in control now? Especially the day that we have put you into history? Beat me! :D

No comments: