Tuesday, November 17, 2009

That problematic sucker

At times, people can be that fake. Life is indeed cynical.

This dude here, to be precise, an ex-colleague who had left the company more than half a year ago, appears to be very determined to me. He is very determined to get me to reply him in FB, as he has been messaging me from maybe a hundred years ago, that, I have not done any of that. I am too lazy to block him but just once more, I am gonna block him from the search engine even, or perhaps even report him in FB, once again.

Messages such as these had been sent to me>
"I like your tattoo"
"Why do you look so depressed in the picture. Tell me why"
"How are you long time no see, I hope you are good"
"I beg you, can you please talk to me?"
"Please forget the past and be like how we used to be"
"Yes I like to see your picture, good, keep it going"
"Can your heart be softer, don't be so harsh"

You know what dude, I changed my profile picture NOT for you. I do a tattoo NOT for you to comment. The pictures I had was NOT depressed, it's just a picture. I am definitely good without you disturbing in my life. How can I talk to a specimen like you. How can I forget the past, when you have BACKSTABBED my very good friend, and criticized her, though not the truth and the next moment you pretended to be NICe to her. Plus, have you forgotten you have THREATENED me before. Remember that day? I might be able to talk to you if you have not done those TWO major things that made me so numb and so immune to anything in regards of you. Guess what? The day you got fired was the day of my freedom. It's a joy, a time to celebrate.

You are the one who once said I am not good, that I have got some attidude problem. You are the one who said your wife is hawt and pretty and ask me not to think I am hawt, which I did not. You are the one who said I suck big time, that I am not worth it. Now, you are also that desperado I think you are. First of all, I have never said I am good, nor hawt, I have never mentioned those at all. If I am really those kind of people, what the heck are you doing here in my FB, keep on checking if I have changed my profile pic. I guess, you're really a sicko. The person you decribe as being the very bad one, and look at it now, you have been messaging that person like mad. How ironic life is, and I enjoy the moment of this, of you messaging countless times, and got no reply in return. How fun. Whatever happened proved that you are the one with problems, and not me. I am not those people without direction, without principles. I hold on to my principles, as much as I could and being stubborn my nature had contribute to that even more. So, you know what am I gonna say ... DREAM ON.

Since that you have a wife, and a kid at home, I seriously do not see a reason to message someone else, who is out of your friends even, because I certainly do not wanna have anything to do with you. Why don't you just go back to your wife and be a good husband. I am not even a friend, I am just an ex-colleague of yours, who holds no importance. I definitely know, you stand no place, and I don't see a reason of you messaging me. I have ignored you and turned oblivious as long as I can remember, and act like as if I do not know you at all, why can't you do the same. You are not single, why do you wanna act like some bastard. Sorry, I forgot that you are. Even if you message me another hundred thousand years, there will not be a reply, so please do give up. I think people should respect you for your determination, just that you have used it for the very wrong reason. There are much more meaning to life, than just messaging me.

Also in case you do not know yet, my life is damn absofarkingly good, WITHOUT you. So be kind enough, and let me live peacefully without your presence. It's so damn obvious, isn't it? Isn't it visible enough or all along you are just too blind. You are indeed a VERY pathetic species.

No comments: