Sunday, November 22, 2009

Those fellas

There was a bit drama-ish yesterday, or should I rather say this morning.

Working on a Saturday is no fun because the most drama happens on that day of the week.

1st case:
Approached .. wanting to call a room and obviously we pointed to the house phone which she can use. She came back, approached me instead and I told her the same thing. She shouted back saying it's not working, and it is obviously WORKING when other people could use it, no? So the problem lies in her, isn't it. The distance is quite far but she shouted from there, she slammed the phone down and all. Ah before that I asked what's her name then if she wants me to call, her answer was "he does not know me" then .. good luck calling I'm not gonna call :D She was stomping her foot away, like as if some kid who is throwing tantrums. Get a life, will you?

2nd case:
Another one, acted like a guest, saying she wanna go up to the room because her friend had reserved it for her. When ask for the friend's name, ah his name is Tom. Like wth. Wrong, then she started digging for her phone in the bag, it went missing apparently. Casually, she asked me to call her phone. Sorry, only internal calls, but obviously, if really wanna help, it's possible but no way. Then, she said "tapi u mesti ada hp kan" but no way, do you think I wanna lend my phone to you, even though I have it with me. Do you think I am that dumb. She started crying there and then, my response to that? I continue doing my stuff and ignored her haha. She went around asking people to send her up and all but in the end, they still send her back to us haha. Ah pity. Security was following her very closely, for every step that she took. Pity!

So there goes my Saturday, just like that.

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

wahlau. drama habis wei sp!

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha sial la

y.u.w.e.n said...

wow wow wow!! how fun!! what time was that wor??

The Pondering Introvert said...

ahahah 3-4am .. and u know what .. the security told the 2nd case ... apa business u bukak .. tu bukan business, itu pelacur ... ada ke orang buat business datang pukul 4 pg .. hahaha XD