Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!

It's December, 25th, marks the end of the year. Let us all prepare to usher for the New Year.

Yesterday was Christmas Eve, and that majority of people had gone out to celebrate it. It's not so much of a celebration because of Christmas, it's more of a ... celebration to party I guess? I'm not sure haha. For me, I got no strength left after working, so I began to feel sleepy at 11pm, damn.

But, what's funny was the people I have seen yesterday. I think the people that I saw need to get educated instantly. Some of them thought it's Valentine's, so many thought it's Halloween's. I dared not to think what's next for them, perhaps, Chinese New Year will also be confused next time, since that red is mostly used during this festival haha.

It was great time spending with the few people, the close few ones. I prefer the one this year, rather than previous year. I enjoyed more. Thanks yo. The night ended early, I was so that sleepy, and it continued in the morning as early as 7am. haha.

Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: