Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tight scrutiny

I realized, something. I realized those with strict parental scrutiny, as in, real strict, once they step into adulthood, they not only stray, they go wild, they go berserk.

I have seen quite a handful of them, who once was so obedient, sit at home, not because they want to, but they are forced. Reason being parents don't allow them out from the house, not even nearby. They are the ones tend to break all the rules later on, they do mistakes that can be avoided, social issues, and all that along the line.

All along they have been tied up, not allowed to do anything in the world. Then, there comes the day, of them stepping into adulthood. Many of ex-school mates, those with strict parents, got pregnant and eventually, married, early ... or also some whom got pregnant, gave birth, and single.

One I have seen changed from being the naive innocent one, to become the desperado wild aggressive one, which even me myself, am afraid haha. It came to a point that I feel I no longer know this person, because it's like 2 entirely different person. People change, I know that fact, but the change was too drastic I could not accept it. Who would ever thought she became like this. I might be able to accept it, if I didn't know her back then. Too bad, I did. Sometimes, people are so ironic. They condemned certain people for doing certain things, but ... the next thing I know, they are doing exactly the same thing like how they were against those people.

Perhaps, I would have able to accept it, until she gave out a statement. She gave false statements, and it was a mere rumour, so that she looks good. But to tell you the truth, I find it REALLY farney. haha.

Well, being rebellious only at 21, isn't it a bit too late? HAHA.

No comments: