Monday, December 14, 2009

The vision of her

One day, he stopped me halfway to have a little chat, to tell me that she is coming to KL, once again. That was the time I was having vision of her, it suddenly pops up, each time I see people with that size, height and all. She appears in my mind, before he told me so.

For one year plus now, she has been something from the past, and now I know, that's the reason of her kept on coming into my head. It never happened before. Well, the reason is clear now that he told me that she's coming to conquer KL again. I thought I was thinking too much, I thought I was feeling too much, and who knows, the feeling is right once again though I was hoping that it's unreal and it's just something from my imagination. Living in the same city as her do not give me the security. Haha. Well, I know I am exaggerating but ah .. haha.

Her image has been vague, but I still see it. But, there's something though, I don't quite like the way he said it. He told me she is our enemy. Unfortunately, I am not seeing her the same he sees her, because I don't take her as my enemy, never. She holds no importance, so it's just someone I have worked with before, not somebody to the extent I will call as enemy at all. I don't think she has what it takes to be my enemy as well. She stands no place, she has no status. She can buzz off from the scene, disappear from this world, and I am not even bothered. As I have said it, she can be the poorest, most pathetic creature in humankind, and I will still not show any sympathy. I am cold blooded, remember?

So, I'll make it clear, she is not my enemy. I am not standing in the same way as he does, but I am not siding her too. For whatever reason both of them are enemies, I am not bothered. What I care most is ... me and her, that I don't quite remember who she is anymore. Well, it's the past, that holds no place, how am I supposed to remember her? I only remember her for owing people money, for using people, for making a hell of a drama at work, and of course sleeping around with guys and being proud about it. I will say, stupid fool instead, coz you know what people call you, cheap slut.

No comments: