Monday, December 14, 2009

25th Birthday P5

This is gonna be the last one.

See this Siao Lang, just came out from the jungle, really a Tarzan indeed

Haha yes again I know thank you

He's really enjoying himself eh? haha. Anyways. Yesh, all three, GONE.

The people from school. You know what's the best part? Not the people, but ... look the bottles on the table, that's the BEST ever thing you can ever ask for! haha.

The people from work, few had gone home already. Left the few of us. There are more bottles here. Haha. Ahh... such a bliss with alcohol

Thank you for coming. I'll see you people, next year, though I see the people at work almost everyday. HAHA. There goes my 25th birthday. Looks like my birthday only revolves drinking eh? What else could I ask for? Well, dinner alone do not give you bliss. But, drinking does have that effect. HAHA. Thanks yo!

No comments: