Saturday, January 30, 2010

Farney People

People are so darn freaking funny at times.

People order food, we order. Not like we didn't do it before, in fact we always do it, now and then. It's nothing surprising. Yesterday, he saw that we ordered he asked whose and asked why didn't we ask him as well? Okay now you are being really funny, no? Usually, you don't even come and talk to us, and now you wanna ask why didn't we ask you. Do you think you are I or Z? No way, you are nowhere near them.

Ah .. I replied him .. he didn't ask. He asked me back why didn't we offer. I said that's because you didn't ask. You need to ask to get things, and not people offer. You are not the king of the world, deng. Stop talking so much when you ain't even close, when you can't even stop showing attitude to us. So, do we look like we care haha.

Stop being a loser. It's just McD for God's sake. If you're desperate enough, go and buy after work or ... order yourself? Don't you know people won't offer here unless we are the same kind? We don't bother about another kind. You were not offered because ... it simply means you are a different kind.

Anyway, it's alright, people will offer next time, but definitely not me haha. Remember, I have not much time left there. It feels so good when I know that I will not be seeing you anymore after this, well, you are just one of those that I don't wanna see or keep in contact with. haha. Life is suddenly so beautiful, just with the thought of it.

No comments: