Monday, February 1, 2010

The change in 2010

As I entered work

Woman: I heard you tendered? O.O
Me: Yea, where you heard that from?
Woman: From her *pointed finger*
Me: Oh okay
Woman: Why you tendered?
Me: Tired, exhausted. I got enough
Woman: Not only you tired, everyone else as well
Me: That is why I gotta do something about it. I don't wanna continue being here, doing the same things, feeling as exhausted as I have always been. That is also why I am leaving, to make a change =.=

Don't complain if you decided to stay there. It is not that you cannot, it is whether you wanna take that step, or not. I decided to take a different path this year. Don't complain more when you don't have night shift for every 2 weeks, kay. Thanks.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

daring to make a change.. nice! =)

kenwooi.com

The Pondering Introvert said...

yea there are always options and choices