Thursday, January 7, 2010

Students @ Library @ The Curve

It feels like this happened last century, and only now I am blogging this down, even before Dewali, precisely, November the 8th. It was in Library when all of us decided to be a student once again and went to do some study and revision, in The Curve

The night started with 3 pints of beer ... Hoegaarden. Honestly, I am not a fan of beer. But again, I drink it once awhile. Hypothesis ... haha ... we shall test it, which is right.

It's alcohol. Do you feel the blissfulness?

One is Dede, and the other is a unisex, a Snail.

We see, people had been having a good time, socializing ... but we were having even a greater time, isolating from the crowd and enjoyed ourselves

It's the B-52 time, the classic drink of us. Unfortunately, there's no flame whatsoever. The drink is already mixed, dammit. I just don't understand like, why don't people flame this up.

About 2 more beers, well, not pint for sure, I'll die there and then. The last drink of the day is ... Long Island Tea.

Haha .. look at this pic carefully, especially the two pictures at the bottom haha ... open and close eyes :D

Time to say goodbye to reality haha

Ah .. what a day, or shall I say ... night

Let's say, WELCOME to the ghost and vampire :D hahaha =p But I will suggest you to see this picture only at 4 in the morning, when it's all quiet and creepy, with nobody around, you're all alone, then that's the best time

So the result will be ... I cannot go well with beer, I fail in the beer subject badly. I think I shall stick to Liquor or shots ... and I shall pick up a new subject, called, wine.

No comments: