Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Road Blocks

Dear All, of late, there are many speed traps, road blocks, all around KL and PJ. They are desperate before the festival now, so ensure you don't go against the law. Be a law abiding citizen for now, if you are not one. Even a place like Segambut has road blocks, that they rarely setup there. Imagine?

It's good to know that they are carrying their duties, considering there are squatters around that area. I'm glad for one but not so glad at the other hand.

In the other hand, I was called to go to the side to get my IC and license checked for TWO times in 5 days. It's a bit overboard, no? In all my driving history, I have never get blocked and stopped for whatever reasons there are.

The first time was just merely checking, and recording and not many questions. It's just a normal procedure I believe? I have got nothing to fear, I did not go against the law, I am very sure.

Second time, I don't feel it's what a cop should do. He was asking very personal questions. From where do I live, to where do I work, to stuff like do I have a bf, to my phone number. Isn't it a bit too much? You supposed to be working, not flirting around, okay? He actually was keeping my license and IC, and did not return it even after he finished checking. In fact, I gotta ask him to return it to me. But in a matter of fact, it's useless to be checking my IC and license, as all three of them, including the real me, all looks very very different from each other. XD haha

After that encounter, I really really dislike road blocks.