Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Saengil Chukhahae!

23 years ago on this special occasion, gamsa hamida. Thank you for coming into this world. It's because you came into this world, with the help of fate, I am a completely changed person now.

When I was young, I did not believe in fairytales. I was too practical. I do dream, but that was just merely dreams. When I saw you the first time, I know you are really something, someone worth my time, deserve my time. It was because I was blog hopping then, I saw the drama you were casted in. I saw the picture of you, instantly, it got me attracted. I knew it's gonna be you somehow. I googled, I watched the drama. I indulged myself with you. It never stopped from then. I wanna know more about you, not so much about your character on the drama anymore, it's more about you. I never fail to devote myself to you, even it means sacrificing my beauty sleep because I know, it's all worth it.

Each time you talk, I go weak on my knees. Your influence is really that great, even until today. When I got to know that you gotta go on diet, like really on a diet for your upcoming movie, and the amount of weight you lost for that most recent drama, and the upcoming ones combined together, it breaks my heart seeing you like that. Interviews after interviews, songs after songs, movies after movies, dramas after dramas, you never failed to amuse me. Even pictures alone is enough to make me go oggling on you. I can spend minutes to hours to days to weeks to months looking at you and your smile is enough to make my day. Your charm has certainly captured my heart. It is not so much just because of your looks, or talent, but it's that whole package that I look at. Most important, it's that feeling that can never be explained.

How beautiful you are in every way. Even until today, I just can't believe this is really happening. Hoping that you will be the best state in everything you do. You have never disappointed me and I doubt you ever will. Afterall, you're my God.

Saengil Chukhahae! :) Be happy always. This moment has never been better. Wishing that we will be here in many years to come. I will be forever supporting you. Hwaiting!

4 comments:

The Pondering Introvert said...

mollayo.

The Pondering Introvert said...

ich verstehe nicht

Anonymous said...

[b]It's Time For Revenge...

[url=http://ihateanne.com][img]http://ihateanne.com/images/anne.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://ihateanne.com]www.IHateAnne.com[/url][/b]

The Pondering Introvert said...

huh