Saturday, September 11, 2010

One of a Kind

I have no idea how much I hated him now. I really and I mean I really really despise him, as a person, as someone who shares the same oxygen as I do, a friend's *fill in the blanks* and etc. I really do.

How can I accept it when he, whether he did it on purpose or not, abuse my friend? He practically took my friend away. I hate it so much. I don't acknowledge him any longer. We were once seeing each other so often, hanging out every now and then, and because of that particular fatass, we could not do so many things together anymore. I have lost my friend to him, and I really dislike that idea.

There are only so few things we could do now, all because of that bloody bugger. Don't blame me if I am being very critical over his physical, or even his name. It will not be that bad if only he treats her better. Even when we are passing by each other, I don't look at him, I just ignore him blatantly, not a HI anymore, not an acknowledgement, not a nod, not anything. I have come to a point of treating him very transparent these days, and I think that alone is already good enough, considering of what he has done now. I don't even know why am I treating him so good. Sigh. I guess, whole family has lived up to that title of, one kind of a family ^^

NO humans treat other humans in this kind of way.

6 comments:

plue said...

wae so tense lah? :)

all we need to do now is be patient, hopefully by then everything will be okay :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

mo? no tense lah ... ada meh :S

plue said...

ader, i think haha

either that or i misinterpret? XD

The Pondering Introvert said...

or i mis-blogged? LOL

plue said...

unni, u jingja funny XD

The Pondering Introvert said...

u lagi funny ... tiba tiba only =.=