Thursday, January 6, 2011

When Is My Fateful Day?

Health is indeed important. But, many people wish to fall sick to a certain extent, just because they wanna get a MC.

Me ... am no different. I used to be really weak, that for that 2 years I was in secondary morning session, I fall sick. Every single week, there comes a day or two I will have really painful stomach cramps until I get goose bumps all over, as well as nausea . I missed the exam papers before just because I was so sick and so pale and so weak.

Fast forward 10 years later, I find myself wondering when will I fall sick. Not that I really wish to be sick and all, but I am really wondering when will be that fateful day. I seldom fall sick, but once I'm sick, everything comes to me. Before I can even get a MC, my body decided to be healthy again. Aish jingja! It was the H1N1 time when I fell sick. It's considered really sick for my standard. I was down with flu, sore throat, fever, body pain all over, cough. That was the exact symptom of H1N1 except maybe lacking of one or two only. Though I was always meeting people checking in and my friends had warned me really seriously, I told them not to worry because it certainly isn't, or else I would have felt a million times worse. Though I was sick, but I was not feeling very weak.

So, since that I have already gone half way being sick, why not I make it worse I thought? With that condition, I am unable to get a MC. At least for my standard, I don't allow myself to. As long as I can walk, I cannot get a MC, knowing that the manning was really horrible then. Aish ... do you know how difficult it is to get an employee like that :( haha. Being in that condition, I still went out. Instead of getting hot drinks, like having things a sick person should, I did just the opposite. I ate chocolate cake, ate ice-cream and drank watermelon juice. I thought I can almost confirm I will be KO-ed. Only God knows why the devil I cured immediately? My sore throat, cough, flu, all GONE!!!! It was such a horror to know that!! Even my fever had gone down tremendously!!! YOU TELL ME how am I supposed to respond... I was in deep shocked!

Back then, due to the working hours ... I do feel weak and there's a possibility to fall sick. However, each time there's a sign, and I thought I will be down with sickness, in the end, I did not. It's a fake alarm and I am always disappointed with the same reason. Now that I have normal working hours and all, when will be my fateful day I wonder. Aish, shiro!

No comments: