Saturday, February 26, 2011

Respect?

Do some people know or rather have some etiquette? As time passes, I feel that is the department that people are so lacking of.

First of all, please behave. When it's your first time meeting somebody, it's best you take care of your image. You don't want the worst to happen - to get boycotted and blacklisted on that day itself. If you know you cannot take certain things, drinks, and etc, stop in that level or category.

So, it's a known fact I am not fond of unknown people touching me. To tell you the truth, I just don't like it. As long as I don't feel really comfortable with you, it's a hell no. I think you should respect people in that aspect of things. When people, girls, say no ... it means a no. I might be wrong for other girls, but I for sure know what I like and what I don't. This, I despise to the very maximum.

As a guy, respect. How would people thought of you if you don't even respect others? They will start looking at you in a very different way, they look down upon you because how you acted was something very uncalled for. I, personally, cannot accept it as well. If I say no, it really means a no. I don't joke and play with these kinda things. This is not being old school, this is about dignity. Can't you just control yourself? Guess what? I don't take being drunk as an excuse even if that's the case. I don't. Even though you are sincerely unconscious, I will still not accept so. Sorry but that's how we live our life, no? :D I am not a fan of touchy-feely kinda stuff. This is called dignity and pride that I shall follow upon.

I get annoyed very easily in stuff like this. It's a common language - No. Is it that hard to be understood? Or that people are just so oblivious and pretended nothing, few minutes later, repeat the damn old act. It's irritating. Nothing of this act can be forgiven. I will remember this. I shall record this down, once again. I feel the rage in me. Pffft!

No comments: