Friday, May 6, 2011

All the pilots

Why are there so many pilots around me? They love to make an appointment then cancel it at the very last minute? Does it feel so nice of doing that? But, I just hate it THAT much.

Why is it so difficult? If you don't feel like going, or that you know you can't make it, why say so in the first place? You know how much I hate it. Sometimes, it gets really depressing over and over again people had been doing that. It's like I am here, for you people to FFK. Thank you really, I feel so touched of you fellas doing that to me. Words can't describe how honored I feel about that.

Especially all you had was already promised a dinner on a Friday night. That's when I get really really frustrated that I shall just give the silence treatment already, for, you had won and I got nothing to say anymore. You won okay, time after time, you do that, I'm not sure if I can take that anymore. All I wanna say is .. enjoy being the best ever pilot in the world. I have tried to accept people love to FFK me, but I'm really sorry, I can't do it. I have tried but why should I change my principles for people's sake, when all along I had issues on that particular area and that it something I don't believe in. Yes, pilots, go go go!

Yes pilot, where's your next destination?

Others might not be so particular in this kinda issue, but if it keeps on happening on you, I don't think one can take it. It has all been happening since 2005 til now. Freaking 6 years, though it's from different people. Those who had nicely done that before to me, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH I APPRECIATE IT SOOO MUCH.

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

chill chill sp. jom kita jadi stewardess? :"D

The Pondering Introvert said...

SP, my hobby is to get FFK ^^ hehe air stewardess ka ... hmm .. ye must learn the skill from all the pilots ... XD

Anonymous said...

You weren't joking were you? LMAO

Maybe they all had genuine reasons? an emergency perhaps.. but still it doesn't account for their actions. The least they could do is let them make it up to you :)

-Adam

The Pondering Introvert said...

I'm not joking!! I got flew on Friday. No matter how genuine reasons are, at times I may accept it, but the same reason over and over again, I'm sorry I can't