Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Judgment

Each time you meet someone, it takes you just ten seconds to know whether both of you can be friends or not. I am not talking about those complicated stuff, but just the surface, whether you can click, or you can't. It's really simple, yes, or no.

When you meet some people, this group of people can only be just hang out buddies, some are meant to be like soul friends, while some of the opposite gender are meant to be brothers only. Some, are kept in a a very close distance, able to talk everything under the sun, yet he's just a brother, or in a friend's zone.

It's nothing to do with you, or him/she, or anyone in between. It's that feelings. You say don't be judgmental on people. However, do you ever think these kind of people exist. They never did exist. The first impression counts and it last for a very very long time, if not forever. When you meet a certain someone for the first time, you are judging them from the way they carry themselves plus what your feelings tell you, whether you will be able to click, or not. That's judging.

So, if you tell me, do not judge, how can we all not judge. We are just humans, not Saints. Each and everyone of us have that in us. But, am not saying and am not encouraging people to start judging everyone in the world, with their highest level of judgement. Nope. Sometimes, we need that, but it's still best not to of course.

For example, when I met this certain someone for the first time, I have never liked her already. I thought she's being too ignorant and she did not deliver what she had promised and just this whole feeling I had. I thought my feelings were wrong in the beginning, maybe I trusted my feelings too much at times, so this time, I should let it off and shall take from Square One. Few months later, I knew, why I had that kinda uneasy feelings. It's telling me I should be aware.

No comments: