Sunday, July 3, 2011

Krabi Trip 6

This is the last entry from a one-year-ago trip- Krabi.

As we were walking back to our place, we saw this place. Guess what we saw? It's such a heavenly place. From outside, you can see all alcohol stacked up. Bottles of alcohol. Man, can we have it here? I know I am dreaming, thank you.

Oh yeah, this is good, food. Malaysians love junk food. It's perfect to go along with alcohol.

Before we departed, we stopped by at this place, Swensen's. Hey, they have it there too and it's just so cute, it was around the World Cup then.

It's time to go home, home sweet home, I love my bed.

Ahh very memorable trip because I met my stupid damn enemy there - jelly fish. Dang!

If you are not looking for anything specific, just wanna relax and have fun I guess it's okay. But, don't expect anything from there. The water is just pretty average, not exactly clean. Perhaps, I went to a wrong beach I don't know. During the night, there are night clubs and all, but I did not go. I just heard the sound, and other than that, there's nothing much to do there. Shopping wise is not really a good idea to do it there too. So, just don't expect anything, just go and relax is good enough. ^^

No comments: