Saturday, October 14, 2023

Update: Moved

I've been missing for awhile now, slightly more than a year due to, well, life.

When I visited a monk when I was in my early 20s, I was told that there will be a major change or event in our lives when the second digit of our age turns 9. So, it's 9, 19, 29, 39, 49....99. Only if you manage to reach 99 (I do not want to either). Please don't make me live such a long life. 

So, the year I turned 39, in fact, it was just last month, yay, Happy Birthday to myself. There has been a huge shift in my life this year. First, I packed my bags, then I moved country. Second, I resigned, and went back into studying. 

Until I did my highest education prior to this (degree for me), I was neither a good student nor a good learner. I'm not sure if it's partly due to the fact I wasn't working and lack experience before I can be grateful that studying is way easier than work. Or perhaps, the education system did not fit my way of learning. My memorizing skill is bad, I just did not know just how to memorize for an exam. To get to a passing grade, I can already be content. That was how bad it was. 

Anyway, I passed my degree in Bachelor of Arts, I still had my Honors, phew. Haha. I went to work in the field of my studies and quit 2.5 years later and went into something unrelated. The reason why I worked in a hotel was really just to build my foundation in my mental state, personality and character as I was still discovering the world and myself. 

Right now, I know who I am, I know my likes and dislikes, I know exactly what I want now. Therefore, studying right now might be a good idea too. 

That's a short little update about myself. 

No comments: