Thursday, October 26, 2023

Day 4: Langkawi

 After a year of pause, here I am back with my mannerism. And, to finish up my Langkawi postings, of course. Haha.

We had a morning drive, quite a distance away from where we stayed. We first got to Pantai Tengkorak, it was such a gem but, the mother said let's go because it's such a dodgy place. Haha. What a waste. So, we ended up here, which, isn't entirely a bad idea. We still had the beach all by ourselves, with nobody meddling our business, the wind was breezy, weather was good.

The last time I went to Langkawi, I stayed here in Tanjung Rhu which isn't entirely cheap but had a good deal. The problem with it is, it's quite a distance from everything. Well, the weather had a shift, the rain is about to arrive. Before we even left the place, the rain came, and it was pretty heavy.

Back to our area, Pantai Tengah (is it?) haha. Weather wasn't entirely ideal but it was alright to chill for a little.

The most expensive coffee I had in a long time. RM18.50 for this but I was as desperate as heck. And I lost to temptation.

It's been a long time since I flew. Before this trip, it was my business trip to The Philippines in February 2020, just before the pandemic hit. During my trip, the company had a direction to cancel all trips globally. I was so lucky that I got to go for that trip. That was, of course, my last before the pandemic said hello to the world, to us with open hands.

Places visited:
Pantai Kok
Pantai Tanjung Rhu
Pantai Tengah

Perhaps, I should start doing my story telling in Seattle sometime soon eh?

No comments: