Monday, December 18, 2023

Part 2: Bangkok Trip

 Since I am on school break right now, here comes Part 2 from last year's trip.


From Icon Siam, we caught this boat to Chinatown (Yaowarat Road). It's like a mini cruise in a boat, it's not bad at all.

Here comes Yaowarat. When you see chaos, it means you're at a right place. The more chaotic it looks, the better it is. 

We were there early, even then, we had to line up. Amazingly popular with decades of history. I'm not a fan of this, so I couldn't tell if it's THAT great or it's nothing special.

I guess if you're a normal chinese, you would like it. But, I don't take spare parts and I forgot to tell them. So, haha.

The night comes, so does the life.

As a tourist, I like doing this wherever I am, Thailand, Cambodia, India, Vietnam. I have done those. And I will continue to do this. 

BTS.. they have upgraded their infrastructure and it's so great! But, this is actually expensive. For the well-connected line and not having to go through the traffic, I guess it's okay? The best part is it's all shaded. Locals there actually even do their workout there. Saw people jogging stations after stations. Damn!

No comments: