Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's about being comfy

Throughout your whole journey of life, you meet people, various type of people. Each one of them has different personalities, characteries and their individualism. It's not surprising you can click with one almost instantly, and the other, you don't seem to though two of them might be similar to each other.

To be honest, there's one particular category of people that I can't really hang out with them for long. They are the people I categorize them as the extremely nice people. As friends, they do everything you want and need. They obey your words, don't go against you, whatever you ask for, they do. To them, friends are really important that they will just do practically anything. This friendship manipulates by you, and you have total control when to start or end it. These people, are just way too nice. They thought to have friends, they need to be nice, they please you for whatever reasons there are. They try their very best to be accepted in the circle. Unfortunately, all these things are not how it supposed to be. They have forgotten the basics in life, the certain rules in life - just be who you are.

All this kindness that is offered to me(if), I get annoyed at some point of time. It's not that I don't appreciate, but I just can't take people who are too nice and kind. I'm just not those kind. I need people who are awesome in a way, frank in another way even though it's mean. It's not like I'm not used to mean people, or cruel, and cold (ah that sounds familiar haha).

Furthermore, if people who I'm not 80% and above comfortable with, come being close to me, I feel suffocated. I feel I'm being tied and I can't breathe. In other words, I can't take clingy and sticky friends. Sometimes, I get irritated by people. It's normal really to be irritated with things. But, if the same person kept on doing the same things, isn't it obvious enough only to stay away.

At times, I might be okay with certain things. After awhile, after some time off, the person comes back, I can talk again. But, it's not always gonna be like that. Even after awhile, 1 week, 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, I might not be entirely okay with it. I am that sort that remember things clearly in my mind. For one small issue that you pissed me with, I can remember right up til 1 year, 5 years every small little details. I can tell you every incident that happened during primary school, high school, college and etc. Whatever that was said that got me all fired up, I can still tell you of what that was said to me even though it has been 2 years, or 6 years ago.

It's not about giving. It's about being comfortable. It's about chemistry. Get it now? :D At least from my point of view.