Sunday, June 14, 2020

Check in


Hi yo, I'm back! How are y'all? I hope everyone is safe and well. Who would have thought that I'll be back in situation like this. 

I know for a fact that Covid-19 started in December last year, escalated to around the world in March. I was about to visit China in March when the pandemic happened. I had my first ever trip to China in 1999. Let's just say that the entire experience wasn't very pleasant and I was still a teenager. Haha. 21 years later when I decided maybe, I should give China a chance, shit happened. So it got cancelled and they forfeited a few hundred. It's not fair, it's not our fault but...Yeah things happened. It is what it is. The virus was just hitting China back then, so I booked a hotel in Laos with the purpose of escaping a wedding. That didn't happen too. For obvious reason. I even had plans for Europe, everything is cancelled 🤭🤭🤭 

 
We have to adapt to changes. Let us all do our part as part of our social responsibility. It's not about us, it's about our community, society and future. The situation is really meant for introverts. haha.
What have y'all been doing? I have been working, Netflix, coloring and working out. These are the main things that I have been doing for the past 3 months. Now that they have opened up almost everything, I think it's about time that we re-visit how we work. Working from home certain days should be considered. As long as results are delivered, why shouldn't we? I honestly enjoy working from home haha. Next question, is the gym really necessary? I'm really considering not renewing it once it ends. With 5 hours of being stationary, it's bad. Effort and time has to be put in.

Last but not least, stay safe y'all!



No comments: