Thursday, March 18, 2021

Day 2: Langkawi 122620

Here we are, on the second day. I know it's such a short-lived vacation. But at times like this, I can only feel grateful that we are able to do this. My expectation is super low compared to pre-covid. But, that's how it is. Hopefully, the vaccination would be earlier than May next year (estimation) because we all have to return back to our lives. Working from home is nice, but it's not nice when we can't even travel out, or some people have families they cannot go back to due to the restrictions. 

So on the second day after our brekkie time, we went for kayak! I know I am such a noob, but this really is my first time doing it. Fun but of course, I got tanner as expected haha. If anyone wanna try how effective their creation of sunblock is, you may try it on me because none products work on me.

We kayak until to this abandoned tiny "island." I didn't know that from our original place, Thailand is just 2 hours kayak away. But from a speedboat, it's much faster. Just don't get caught by marine police.

Then, the stomachs are all screaming away. Here we are, apparently, recommended in Langkawi. 

That's the food we ordered. Not very tasty but acceptable I guess.

The decoration is very villagy style. That's what we all appreciate these days. Nobody want to go for urban style anymore.

We played some games, opened champagne for celebration. That's the whole reason why we all went and voila, we did what we needed to do. The next day, we all packed and left, with the horrendous traffic, all going back to KL. Dang!

No comments: