Saturday, January 29, 2022

Happy New Year 2022, goodbye 2021

 It's a bit late here, but Goodbye 2021, and Hello 2022. 

Every year, I have this ritual of summarizing the whole year in a few words, if the year was fulfilling, found a new hobby, a new purpose, a year I learned things etc. But, 2021 was the first I did not do that and going forward, I might stop it all together. 2021 was a very bad year for me personally and truth to be told, I hated 2021. Hence why I did not want to remember this at all. Due to that too, 2021 has changed my life forever. I guess, it's human nature to react the way I did when you lose something very precious to you.

I really hope 2022 can be better for all of us in the smallest way possible. Wishing that this is really the end of the whole chaos. We need to get back to our lives. We need to get out, we need to know new people. I gotta say that I have been out and about since August. I am boosted, so that gives me more security to be out there. I just do not want to be stuck and stranded anymore. I wanna see the world again. 

I hope everyone is vaccinated though I know some who are not. I am not gonna judge but I hope you have a legit reason for not getting vaccinated. If you're not, and don't plan to, I deeply appreciate it if you can share it with me if we ever going to meet. 

Let's all try to see things in a different light despite life's challenges. Having said that, the color for this year is purple! haha.

We have not seen each other, or the majority of our friends for at least 2 years. If you don't work together, or if you don't live nearby to each other, you just don't have the reason to meet up eh. Without realizing, we have all become virtual friends more than anything else.

Hmm, maybe it's time to pick up a new class. What is it out there? I'm thinking of:
1. Pilates
2. Painting

haha

If anyone knows affordable classes and good vibes, please send them my way. Thanks!

No comments: