Friday, October 11, 2024

Maui Island 2

 It's been awhile since my last post on Maui Island haha.

We went to some beaches in Kihei and I saw a real big turtle right at the shore as I stood up.
Escaping the winter and enjoy the warm climate here in Maui
It is a quiet beach here, but they do not have bathroom too.
We went for lunch after that because it is time for lunch. It is apparently has good review.
Not very good lol, but if you're hungry yes lol
Did some window shopping, they have some nice stuff right there
Look at this, I think it's so cute

We had this shaved ice thingy because it's hot and humid there just like KL though not as bad. It isn't really good but that's because I came from KL. 
Dinner is a time to hunt down food, a night market kinda thing. Ah I miss going to pasar malam back home. It's the same kinda vibe but this has very limited options. It would be better if they have more.

No comments: